HUNGARY: Authorities approve Perrier buy
The Hungarian authorities have approved the public offer by France's Perrier Vittel of r the mineral water producer Kekkuti Asvanyviz.
The offer was made at US$10.906 per share at the beginning of April.
Perrier, which holds 87.15% of Kekkuti shares, is attempting to acquire all remaining shares and transform the firm into a closed company.
Initially slow to acquire the European taste for bottled water, American consumers have not only caught up fast but, writes Annette Sessions, have also enthusiastically embraced concepts such as flavo...
Rising sales in North America drove Nestlé Waters to a year of "strong growth" in 2005....
Mineral water brand Vittel has undergone an image overhaul....
Mineral water brand Vittel Natural Mineral Water has announced that it is to be the official water supplier for Nike RunLondon 2005, the UK's biggest single running event....
Nestle Waters is to bottle its Contrex and Vittel water brands at the same plant in France, according to local press reports....
Nestle Waters has finally reached an agreement with the CGT trade union over restructuring plans for its Perrier bottling plant....
Nestle Waters is to launch a range of sugar free water drinks under its Vittel water brand in time for summer....
Vittel is launching a new range of sugar free water drinks in time for summer....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts