AUSTRALIA: Australia's Cranswick expands with Indian joint venture
Australia's Cranswick Premium Wines today announced a joint venture with Chateau Indage, the Mumbai-based company which commands 70% of the fledgling but potentially massive Indian wine market.In a deal finalised after only two weeks' negotiations, Cranswick is to be the sole supplier of Australian wine to Indage and will, in turn, be Chateau Indage's sole distributor in Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne