AUSTRALIA: Australians warned to focus on niche for US breakthrough
New Australian entrants to the US wine market must focus on niche market sales, the Australian wine industry has been told. Mr John Grant, executive president of Kendall-Jackson Winery and former marketing director with Southcorp, told the ANZ Australian Wine Marketing Conference that new entrants should seek opportunities with regional and niche suppliers rather than trying to develop relationships with distributors whose books were full.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk