AUSTRALIA: Australian wine sales and exports rise
Figures released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics reported that sales of Australian wine were 13% higher when compared to 28.82m litres sold in April 2000. Domestic wine sales rose 4.5% in the same month to a seasonally adjusted 32.57m litres from 31.16m litres in March. According to a report by Dow Jones, exports of Australian wine in April of 32.33m litres valued at A$171.43m (US$73.2m) strengthened from a revised 27.47m litres at A$151.80m in March and wine exports in April of 23.35m litres were valued at A$123.75m litres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights