AUSTRALIA: Australian wine sales and exports rise
Figures released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics reported that sales of Australian wine were 13% higher when compared to 28.82m litres sold in April 2000. Domestic wine sales rose 4.5% in the same month to a seasonally adjusted 32.57m litres from 31.16m litres in March. According to a report by Dow Jones, exports of Australian wine in April of 32.33m litres valued at A$171.43m (US$73.2m) strengthened from a revised 27.47m litres at A$151.80m in March and wine exports in April of 23.35m litres were valued at A$123.75m litres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research