AUSTRALIA: Australian wine exports rise, domestic sales fall
March sales of Australian wine showed no real signs of change with increased sales of white wine balancing the drop in red wine sales. The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) reported total sales of Australian produced wine dropped 0.1% to 30.96m litres (0.4% lower than a year ago). Meanwhile 27.26m litres of wine, valued at A$151.10m ($77.43m) were exported in March up from 26.33m litres valued at A$136.06m ($69.7m) in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch