AUSTRALIA: Australian wine exports rise, domestic sales fall
March sales of Australian wine showed no real signs of change with increased sales of white wine balancing the drop in red wine sales. The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) reported total sales of Australian produced wine dropped 0.1% to 30.96m litres (0.4% lower than a year ago). Meanwhile 27.26m litres of wine, valued at A$151.10m ($77.43m) were exported in March up from 26.33m litres valued at A$136.06m ($69.7m) in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages