UK: Australian Vintage promotes for new UK, Europe GM
Australian Vintage has appointed a new GM for the UK & Europe
Australian Vintage has confirmed the appointment of a new GM for the UK & Europe after losing the previous incumbent to Accolade Wines earlier this year.
Julian Dyer, who had assumed the position on an interim basis last month, will head up Australian Vintage's UK and European operations permanently with immediate effect, the company said earlier today (10 September). Dyer was promoted internally last month after the previous GM for the region, Paul Schaafsma, moved to Accolade to become its GM for the UK & Ireland.
Formerly a wine buyer for Sainsbury's supermarkets, Dyer moved to Australian Vintage to drive its sales in the UK off-trade at the beginning of this year.
Last month, Australian Vintage posted rises in both net profits and sales for the 12 months to the end of June.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer