AUSTRALIA: Australian Vintage confirms CEO change
Neil McGuigan takes over at Australian Vintage
Australian Vintage has confirmed that Neil McGuigan has become the wine group's interim CEO.
McGuigan, the group's general manager of production and supply, including for the firm's flagship McGuigan wine brand, took up the role yesterday (3 May) following the departure of Dane Hudson in March.
Australian Vintage gave no timescale for the appointment of a permanent CEO.
The group said in March that it would appoint a permanent CEO following the closure of merger talks with Constellation Brands' Australian wine business. However, both firms announced last month that they had quit talks.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban