AUS: Australian Vintage appoints McGuigan as CEO
McGuigan takes reins at Australian Vintage
Australian Vintage has said that interim CEO Neil McGuigan will take on the role on a permanent basis.
McGuigan will continue as CEO of the Australian wine group indefinitely, following three months in the post on an interim basis, the firm said today (22 July).
The company, which produces McGuigan branded wines, said it was still discussing terms and conditions with McGuigan.
"While the Australian wine industry continues to go through challenging times, we reman focused on managing our costs, cash flow and balance sheet, whilst at the same time continuing to produce great wines and build brands that consumers around the world recognise and prefer," said McGuigan.
Prior to his appointment as CEO, McGuigan was the company's general manager of production and supply.
He replaced Dane Hudson, who left Australian Vintage in May "to pursue other interests".
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK