AUS: Australian Vintage appoints McGuigan as CEO
McGuigan takes reins at Australian Vintage
Australian Vintage has said that interim CEO Neil McGuigan will take on the role on a permanent basis.
McGuigan will continue as CEO of the Australian wine group indefinitely, following three months in the post on an interim basis, the firm said today (22 July).
The company, which produces McGuigan branded wines, said it was still discussing terms and conditions with McGuigan.
"While the Australian wine industry continues to go through challenging times, we reman focused on managing our costs, cash flow and balance sheet, whilst at the same time continuing to produce great wines and build brands that consumers around the world recognise and prefer," said McGuigan.
Prior to his appointment as CEO, McGuigan was the company's general manager of production and supply.
He replaced Dane Hudson, who left Australian Vintage in May "to pursue other interests".
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014