UK: Australian Vintage appoints former Waverley TBS exec
Australian Vintage has hired Henry Moran to take on its Waitrose and Sainsbury's accounts
Australian Vintage has appointed a former employee of the defunct Waverley TBS as its new national account manager for Sainsbury's and Waitrose in the UK.
Henry Moran, who joined Waverley as its commercial controller for wine in July last year, starts in his new post at Australian Vintage tomorrow (7 November). Moran will take on some of the former responsibilities of Julian Dyer, who was promoted to the group's UK and Europe GM post in September.
On Moran's appointment, Dyer said: “We’re delighted to announce that Henry will be joining our rapidly expanding team. He has great experience in the wine business which will strengthen the great skill set which already exists in the business.”
Prior to working for Waverley TBS, Moran spent six-and-a-half years at Irish food wholesaler Musgrave.
Waverley TBS was forced into liquidation last month after administrators were unable to find a buyer.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends