AUSTRALIA: Australia signs New World wine treaty
Australia has signed the New World Wine Producers' Forum treaty and is the latest country to bring a global wine marketing agreement another step closer. Australia's Herald and Weekly Times newspaper today reported that Australia has joined New Zealand, the US, Japan and Canada in signing the treaty after agreeing to accept differences in wine-making practises and not treat them as reasons for blocking trade in wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign