DUBAI: Aujan Industries to hit US$1bn sales by 2012 - report
Dubai-based drinks firm Aujan Industries has said that it is on-track to meet its US$1bn sales target by 2012, according to a local report.
The Saudi Arabia firm, whose brands include Barbican and Rani, said sales rose by 20% in 2010, Arab News reported today (21 February). The company, which also produces Vimto under licence from UK group Nichols, said it is planning international expansion, product development and an upgrade of its distribution network.
Aujan's Rani juice led brand sales in 2010, with a 23% increase year-on-year. Vimto sold 29m bottles in the Gulf region in 2010.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future