POLAND: Audit reduces losses at Carlsberg Okocim
Following an audit, the net loss incurred for 2001 at the Polish brewing group, Okocim, part of Carlsberg, has been reduced to ZL6.3m (US$1.5m), from the ZL6.6m net loss (US$1.6m) it originally reported in February 2002. Sales revenues at Okocim were increased by ZL123.4m (US$30.2m) from the figure reported in February to ZL458.6m (US$112.3m). The audit also reduced the company's consolidated net loss for 2001 to ZL5.2m from the ZL5.5m announced earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research