POLAND: Audit reduces losses at Carlsberg Okocim
Following an audit, the net loss incurred for 2001 at the Polish brewing group, Okocim, part of Carlsberg, has been reduced to ZL6.3m (US$1.5m), from the ZL6.6m net loss (US$1.6m) it originally reported in February 2002. Sales revenues at Okocim were increased by ZL123.4m (US$30.2m) from the figure reported in February to ZL458.6m (US$112.3m). The audit also reduced the company's consolidated net loss for 2001 to ZL5.2m from the ZL5.5m announced earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research