POLAND: Audit reduces losses at Carlsberg Okocim
Following an audit, the net loss incurred for 2001 at the Polish brewing group, Okocim, part of Carlsberg, has been reduced to ZL6.3m (US$1.5m), from the ZL6.6m net loss (US$1.6m) it originally reported in February 2002. Sales revenues at Okocim were increased by ZL123.4m (US$30.2m) from the figure reported in February to ZL458.6m (US$112.3m). The audit also reduced the company's consolidated net loss for 2001 to ZL5.2m from the ZL5.5m announced earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets