POLAND: Audit reduces losses at Carlsberg Okocim
Following an audit, the net loss incurred for 2001 at the Polish brewing group, Okocim, part of Carlsberg, has been reduced to ZL6.3m (US$1.5m), from the ZL6.6m net loss (US$1.6m) it originally reported in February 2002. Sales revenues at Okocim were increased by ZL123.4m (US$30.2m) from the figure reported in February to ZL458.6m (US$112.3m). The audit also reduced the company's consolidated net loss for 2001 to ZL5.2m from the ZL5.5m announced earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends