POLAND: Audit reduces losses at Carlsberg Okocim
Following an audit, the net loss incurred for 2001 at the Polish brewing group, Okocim, part of Carlsberg, has been reduced to ZL6.3m (US$1.5m), from the ZL6.6m net loss (US$1.6m) it originally reported in February 2002. Sales revenues at Okocim were increased by ZL123.4m (US$30.2m) from the figure reported in February to ZL458.6m (US$112.3m). The audit also reduced the company's consolidated net loss for 2001 to ZL5.2m from the ZL5.5m announced earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future