US: Attitude Drinks to expand distribution footprint
White Quartz Bottling will distribute Phase III Recovery beyond South Florida
Attitude Drinks has partnered with White Quartz Bottling to expand the distribution of its Phase III Recovery beverage beyond South Florida in the US.
The ready-to-drink milk drinks producer said on Friday (4 November) that White Quartz Bottling will distribute its product through ten distributors into the remaining states of the south-eastern US. The beverage is currently available in South Florida and in the north-east of the country.
"One level of the strategy entails partnering with other brand owners in terms of logistics," said Attitude Drinks' executive VP of sales, Jack Shea. "By combining resources and sharing customers, various brands can be consolidated into cost-effective truckloads at a designated distribution point and then shipped to distributors."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Tsingtao Brewery issues profits warning
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends