US: Attitude Drinks signs Ingles Markets distribution deal
Ingles Markets will sell Phase III Recovery across 30 stores
Attitude Drinks has partnered with US retail chain Ingles Markets to expand the distribution of its Phase III Recovery beverage into North Carolina.
The milk drink producer said on Monday (12 December) that Ingles Markets will sell Phase III Recovery across 30 stores in its home market of Asheville, North Carolina. Attitude Drinks said it hopes to repeat the success of the beverage in the south-east as it has done in New England.
Last month, Attitude signed a deal with White Quartz Bottling for the distribution of Phase III Recovery into the remaining states of the south-eastern US. The beverage is currently available in South Florida and in the north-east of the country.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018