US: Attitude Drinks signs basketball player in marketing deal
Attitude and Pierce will promote Phase III Recovery across the US
Attitude Drinks has signed a marketing endorsement deal in the US with basketball player Paul Pierce.
The deal, announced today (7 November), will see Pierce and his 'Foundation for a Cause' charity promote Attitude's Phase III Recovery drink across the US. The contract is for a 12-month period.
The marketing endorsement will include images, special appearances and commercials involving Pierce. Attitude Drinks will also work with Pierce to raise awareness and donations for the 'Foundation for a Cause' charity through retailers.
Last week, Attitude announced it has partnered with White Quartz Bottling to expand the distribution of Phase III Recovery beyond south Florida in the US.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China