US: Attitude Drinks signs basketball player in marketing deal
Attitude and Pierce will promote Phase III Recovery across the US
Attitude Drinks has signed a marketing endorsement deal in the US with basketball player Paul Pierce.
The deal, announced today (7 November), will see Pierce and his 'Foundation for a Cause' charity promote Attitude's Phase III Recovery drink across the US. The contract is for a 12-month period.
The marketing endorsement will include images, special appearances and commercials involving Pierce. Attitude Drinks will also work with Pierce to raise awareness and donations for the 'Foundation for a Cause' charity through retailers.
Last week, Attitude announced it has partnered with White Quartz Bottling to expand the distribution of Phase III Recovery beyond south Florida in the US.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research