Product Launch - US: Attitude Drinks' Phase III Vanilla
Attitude Drinks' Phase III Vanilla
Category - Soft drinks, dairy
Available - November
Location - US
Price - US$3.69 per bottle
Phase III is an "ultra-filtered", functional milk recovery drink. The beverage is designed to "maximise post exercise recovery" and build muscle. Phase III Vanilla will be available in all stores that currently carry the chocolate flavour from November. Attitude Drinks expects to bring other flavours to market in 2011.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research