US: Attitude Drinks, Lone Star in distribution deal
Lone Star will distribute Attitude's Phase III Recovery beverages
Attitude Drinks has signed an agreement for the distribution of its Phase III Recovery energy drinks in the US.
Attitude said today (10 January) that the contract, signed with Lone Star Distribution for its chocolate and recently-launched vanilla variants, provides the company with a "stronger and broader" distribution base.
Lone Star services around 5,000 US retailers with a concentration on gyms, fitness centres and nutrition stores. It has warehouses in Texas, Florida, Georgia and Connecticut, and an office in New York.
"Lone Star provides us with a stronger and broader distribution base to reach our primary target audience of on-the-go consumers and fitness enthusiasts," said Roy Warren, CEO of Attitude Drinks. "With distribution partners like Lone Star and the launch of new flavours, like Phase III Vanilla, we continue to capitalise on the mounting scientific evidence that real milk optimises muscle recovery, endurance and re-hydration post-exercise."
In November, Attitude Drinks signed an agreement for the distribution of its Phase III Recovery energy drinks in Florida.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends