US: Attitude Drinks completes US$1m in financing
"Attitude has been fortunate to receive continued financing from some of the original 2007 investors" - Attitude Drinks' CFO, Tommy Kee
Attitude Drinks has completed financing on a US$1m capital private placing.
The Phase III Recovery drinks maker said the securities issued are restricted convertible notes. Investors include two of the company's founding institutions, in addition to a small group of "accredited high net worth investors", the firm said last week.
"Attitude has been fortunate to receive continued financing from some of the original 2007 investors," said Attitude Drinks' CFO, Tommy Kee. He added: "Phase III Recovery is a new product as our next objective is to attract new customers and educate the general public about our product.
"The general public must know about our product as this financing will support our new distributors and customers via the implementation of key marketing and promotional programmes to further build awareness of Phase III Recovery."
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends