US: Attitude Drinks completes US$1m in financing
"Attitude has been fortunate to receive continued financing from some of the original 2007 investors" - Attitude Drinks' CFO, Tommy Kee
Attitude Drinks has completed financing on a US$1m capital private placing.
The Phase III Recovery drinks maker said the securities issued are restricted convertible notes. Investors include two of the company's founding institutions, in addition to a small group of "accredited high net worth investors", the firm said last week.
"Attitude has been fortunate to receive continued financing from some of the original 2007 investors," said Attitude Drinks' CFO, Tommy Kee. He added: "Phase III Recovery is a new product as our next objective is to attract new customers and educate the general public about our product.
"The general public must know about our product as this financing will support our new distributors and customers via the implementation of key marketing and promotional programmes to further build awareness of Phase III Recovery."
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights