Product Launch - US: Astrolabe Wines’ Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir
Astrolabe Wines’ range hits the US this month
Astrolabe Wines’ Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, New Zealand, Marlborough
Available - From this month
Location - US, Florida, California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Colorado, Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin
Price - RRP of US$23 per 75cl bottle for the white wines, $28 per 75cl for the red wine
Distribution - Cannonball Wine Company
Astrolabe Wines has lined up the roll-out of its range of New Zealand wines in the US. The stable comprises a 2011 Province Sauvignon Blanc, a 2011 Province Pinot Gris and a 2008 Pinot Noir.
Although the main focus of distribution is the on-premise channel, the wines are also available to select fine wine retailers throughout the country.
Astrolabe was founded in 1996.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research