Product Launch - US: Astrolabe Wines’ Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir
Astrolabe Wines’ range hits the US this month
Astrolabe Wines’ Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, New Zealand, Marlborough
Available - From this month
Location - US, Florida, California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Colorado, Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin
Price - RRP of US$23 per 75cl bottle for the white wines, $28 per 75cl for the red wine
Distribution - Cannonball Wine Company
Astrolabe Wines has lined up the roll-out of its range of New Zealand wines in the US. The stable comprises a 2011 Province Sauvignon Blanc, a 2011 Province Pinot Gris and a 2008 Pinot Noir.
Although the main focus of distribution is the on-premise channel, the wines are also available to select fine wine retailers throughout the country.
Astrolabe was founded in 1996.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review