Product Launch - UK: Aston Manor's Kingstone Press Wild Berry
Wild Berry joins the Kingstone Press family
Aston Manor's Kingstone Press Wild Berry
Category – Cider, flavoured, 5.3% abv
Available – From July
Location – UK on- and off-trade, including Morrisons, Spar, MBL, Iceland and regionally in Asda
Price – SRP GBP1.50 (US$2.30) per 50cl bottle.
Distribution – Self-distribution in off-trade; Brewer and pub group Thwaites for the on-trade
Aston Manor Cider has launched a new flavoured variant to its Kingstone Press brand.
The 5.3% abv Wild Berry adds to the brand's two core products "Classic Apple" & "Classic Pear".
“Wild Berry is the perfect addition to the Kingstone Press family, as our cider makers have used the classic Kingstone Press cider, made with delicious apples from our orchard in Malvern, and added a blend of berry flavours to create a refreshing fruity taste,” said Aston Manor's sales & marketing director, Glen Friel.
Aston Manor's other brands include white cider Frosty Jack's.
Earlier this year, the company appointed a new MD.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future