UK: Aspall revives Mulled Cyder for festive "treating"
Mulled Cyder was first launched in 2007
Aspall has relaunched its draught mulled cider in the UK ahead of the Christmas season.
Mulled Cyder, which was first launched in 2007, will be available from now until January, Aspall said today (14 October).
The product offers “a special treating element to friends meeting for drinks over the festive season”, Aspall said.
Mulled Cyder is designed to be served warm with slices of orange, and Aspall is supporting the relaunch with branded glasses suitable for hot drinks. The glasses also have a third of a pint line indicating the serve size.
“Every year Aspall Mulled Cyder gains a stronger consumer following as it appeals to cider fans but also people who wouldn’t normally drink cider during a wintry festive occasion,” an Aspall spokesperson said.
In August, the company said it is launching three versions of its brand in India.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014