UK: Aspall revives Mulled Cyder for festive "treating"
Mulled Cyder was first launched in 2007
Aspall has relaunched its draught mulled cider in the UK ahead of the Christmas season.
Mulled Cyder, which was first launched in 2007, will be available from now until January, Aspall said today (14 October).
The product offers “a special treating element to friends meeting for drinks over the festive season”, Aspall said.
Mulled Cyder is designed to be served warm with slices of orange, and Aspall is supporting the relaunch with branded glasses suitable for hot drinks. The glasses also have a third of a pint line indicating the serve size.
“Every year Aspall Mulled Cyder gains a stronger consumer following as it appeals to cider fans but also people who wouldn’t normally drink cider during a wintry festive occasion,” an Aspall spokesperson said.
In August, the company said it is launching three versions of its brand in India.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research