UK: Aspall revives Mulled Cyder for festive "treating"
Mulled Cyder was first launched in 2007
Aspall has relaunched its draught mulled cider in the UK ahead of the Christmas season.
Mulled Cyder, which was first launched in 2007, will be available from now until January, Aspall said today (14 October).
The product offers “a special treating element to friends meeting for drinks over the festive season”, Aspall said.
Mulled Cyder is designed to be served warm with slices of orange, and Aspall is supporting the relaunch with branded glasses suitable for hot drinks. The glasses also have a third of a pint line indicating the serve size.
“Every year Aspall Mulled Cyder gains a stronger consumer following as it appeals to cider fans but also people who wouldn’t normally drink cider during a wintry festive occasion,” an Aspall spokesperson said.
In August, the company said it is launching three versions of its brand in India.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Concha y Toro sees H1 profits, sales jump - result
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review