UK: Aspall revives Mulled Cyder for festive "treating"
Mulled Cyder was first launched in 2007
Aspall has relaunched its draught mulled cider in the UK ahead of the Christmas season.
Mulled Cyder, which was first launched in 2007, will be available from now until January, Aspall said today (14 October).
The product offers “a special treating element to friends meeting for drinks over the festive season”, Aspall said.
Mulled Cyder is designed to be served warm with slices of orange, and Aspall is supporting the relaunch with branded glasses suitable for hot drinks. The glasses also have a third of a pint line indicating the serve size.
“Every year Aspall Mulled Cyder gains a stronger consumer following as it appeals to cider fans but also people who wouldn’t normally drink cider during a wintry festive occasion,” an Aspall spokesperson said.
In August, the company said it is launching three versions of its brand in India.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research