SINGAPORE: Asia Pacific Breweries reports 25% profit rise
Asia Pacific Breweries has announced attributable profits before extraordinary items of $50.2m, up 25.6% on a year-on-year basis. The company achieved the results despite discontinued revenue from divested liquor retail and agency businesses in New Zealand and soft drinks in Papua New Guinea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman