UK: ASDW to continue Mumm Champagne's UK sailing support
Following the acquisition of Mumm Champagne earlier this year Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine (UK) Ltd (ADSW) has announced that it is to continue to support international sailing. Announcing a full season of support in the UK, ADSW business development director Peter Ayling said the highlight will be the brand's high profile support sponsorship of The Skandia Life Cowes Week (4th-11th August).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM