Product Launch – UK: Asda and The Sun's Vin du Soleil
Asda and The Sun's Vin du Soleil
Category - Wine, France, white, Vermentino and Viognier blend
Available - Now
Location - UK, exclusively in Asda supermarkets
Price - RRP GBP4.98 (US$8.18) per bottle
Asda's senior product development manager, Philippa Carr, and UK newspaper The Sun's resident wine writer, Brian Moore, have teamed up to develop Vin du Soleil.
Earlier this year, Asda invited The Sun to take a look into its wine selection process. In May, the team headed to one of Skalli's vineyards in Carcassonne, France, to select the grapes and try various blends and variants before selecting the final blend.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne