US: Asconi running late on 2003 report
Eastern European wine producer Asconi Corp. could be delisted from the American Stock Exchange. The company said yesterday that it will not be able to file its annual report for last year within the 15-day extension it had previously secured.
Asconi said it has not yet finished analysing comments made by the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding public disclosures the company made both in 2003 and earlier.
If the company's securities are delisted, they may be quoted in the Pink Sheets.
Asconi Corporation has sold approximately 806,500 equivalent cases of wine during the three months ended September 30, 2005....
Asconi Corporation has unveiled its new trading symbol....
Asconi's delisting from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is pending after the company was refused the right of appeal....
Asconi Corporation has said that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) that its securities have been delisted from the exchange because of non-compliance....
Net income for the second quarter at Asconi Corp. fell from around US$400,000 to US$300,000, the US-based Eastern European wines and spirits producer has announced....
Asconi Corporation said yesterday (30 August) that the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) had notified the company that it was not in compliance with requirements for a continued listing under the AMEX Ru...
The CEO of Asconi Corp has resigned....
The American Stock Exchange (AMEX) has approved Asconi's plan to regain compliance with certain of its continued listing standards....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory