US: Asconi profits on expanding markets
The East European winemaker and spirits producer Asconi Corp has seen its third-quarter profit reach US$1, compared to US$177,012 for the same period last year, a rise of nearly five times.
In a statement the company said it expected the positive growth to continue through the rest of the year as it expected better margins in a number of primary markets, such as Russia.
Revenue for the quarter ended September 30 was up 41% to US$4.5m from US$3.2m in the corresponding period in 2002.
Asconi credited the gains from an expansion of its markers, including sales to the US and Israel.
Earlier this month, Asconi, which is listed in the US, forecast full-year profit of US$2.5m to US$2.8m, or 20 cents to 23 cents per share. It expects full-year of revenue of US$16m to US$17m.
Asconi Corporation has sold approximately 806,500 equivalent cases of wine during the three months ended September 30, 2005....
Asconi Corporation has unveiled its new trading symbol....
Asconi's delisting from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is pending after the company was refused the right of appeal....
Asconi Corporation has said that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) that its securities have been delisted from the exchange because of non-compliance....
Net income for the second quarter at Asconi Corp. fell from around US$400,000 to US$300,000, the US-based Eastern European wines and spirits producer has announced....
Asconi Corporation said yesterday (30 August) that the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) had notified the company that it was not in compliance with requirements for a continued listing under the AMEX Ru...
The CEO of Asconi Corp has resigned....
The American Stock Exchange (AMEX) has approved Asconi's plan to regain compliance with certain of its continued listing standards....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends