US: Asconi poised to go non-reporting
Asconi Corporation has approved a one-for-30 reverse share split for its common stock.
The US-based wine and spirits distributor said yesterday (28 March) that its board and majority stockholders had approved the move, which would lead to the company ending the registration of its common stock and becoming a non-reporting company. As a result, Asconi would no longer be required to file periodic reports and other information with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Although no date has been set for the split, the company has reserved the right to reverse the decision should it so decide.
"Following the Reverse Stock Split, Asconi anticipates that its shares of Common Stock will continue to be traded on the Pink Sheets Electric Quotation Service under the current symbol "ASCD.PK", but can make no assurances that any broker will make a market in Asconi's Common Stock," the company said.
The split would see holders of less than 30 shares and holders of shares not evenly divisible by 30 receive US$1.00 per pre-split share.
Asconi operates primarily in the wine and spirits markets of Eastern Europe.
Asconi Corporation has sold approximately 806,500 equivalent cases of wine during the three months ended September 30, 2005....
Asconi Corporation has unveiled its new trading symbol....
Asconi's delisting from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is pending after the company was refused the right of appeal....
Asconi Corporation has said that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) that its securities have been delisted from the exchange because of non-compliance....
Net income for the second quarter at Asconi Corp. fell from around US$400,000 to US$300,000, the US-based Eastern European wines and spirits producer has announced....
Asconi Corporation said yesterday (30 August) that the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) had notified the company that it was not in compliance with requirements for a continued listing under the AMEX Ru...
The CEO of Asconi Corp has resigned....
The American Stock Exchange (AMEX) has approved Asconi's plan to regain compliance with certain of its continued listing standards....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future