USA: Asconi makes second wine acquisition in weeks
Only weeks after Asconi's acquisition of the Fabrica de vinuri din Puhoi wine factory, the company has announced that it has now acquired Orhei-vin, a large wine factory in Moldova. Constantin Jitaru, president of Asconi said of the deal: "The acquisition of Orhei has allowed Asconi to increase its production capacity by over 15,000 tonnes per year. We have also been able to enlarge our storage capacity by over 6.6m gallons. The bottling capacity also increases by 7,000 bottles per hour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat