USA: Asconi makes second wine acquisition in weeks
Only weeks after Asconi's acquisition of the Fabrica de vinuri din Puhoi wine factory, the company has announced that it has now acquired Orhei-vin, a large wine factory in Moldova. Constantin Jitaru, president of Asconi said of the deal: "The acquisition of Orhei has allowed Asconi to increase its production capacity by over 15,000 tonnes per year. We have also been able to enlarge our storage capacity by over 6.6m gallons. The bottling capacity also increases by 7,000 bottles per hour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch