US: Asconi launches new product lines
Asconi has announced the introduction of 14 new product lines starting this month.
The new product lines include two new sparkling wines - Victoria and Gold of Moldova, a bag-in-the-box line, both from Vitis Hincesti; as well as 11 still wine ranges, which include dry, semi-dry, sem-isweet and dessert wines.
Each of the new lines includes from three to seven wines, features unique package design solutions and has been developed in co-operation with distributors who will carry the particular lines in their respective markets.
Distributor requirements for new products are based on continuous market research and allow Asconi to follow and fulfil shifts in consumer preferences. Asconi obtains buyer commitments regarding the distribution of the new products, which allow distributors to sell the new lines on the basis of exclusivity.
Vitis Hincesti produces nine of the new ranges such as Flavor of Moldova in 750-ml and 1.5-litre bottles, a Muscat range and a Cahor-type dessert series. Four new lines are offered by Orhei Vin and include both varietals and new blends combined with unique bottle designs.
Asconi Corporation has sold approximately 806,500 equivalent cases of wine during the three months ended September 30, 2005....
Asconi Corporation has unveiled its new trading symbol....
Asconi's delisting from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is pending after the company was refused the right of appeal....
Asconi Corporation has said that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) that its securities have been delisted from the exchange because of non-compliance....
Net income for the second quarter at Asconi Corp. fell from around US$400,000 to US$300,000, the US-based Eastern European wines and spirits producer has announced....
Asconi Corporation said yesterday (30 August) that the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) had notified the company that it was not in compliance with requirements for a continued listing under the AMEX Ru...
The CEO of Asconi Corp has resigned....
The American Stock Exchange (AMEX) has approved Asconi's plan to regain compliance with certain of its continued listing standards....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World