JAPAN: Asahi shipments up on warm weather
Of the new launches Asahi pointed to the low-malt beer "Asahi Honnama Aqua Blue" as being a particular success.
The industry as a whole saw a rise in September compared to the same period last year of 2.5%. It is the first time there has been a gain in five months, largely on the back of a late spell of warm weather
Asahi Super Dry was up 0.4% on year, representing the first on-year rise in 33 months.
Soft drinks companies are likely to be major beneficiaries of improvements in China's water supply, writes Tamara Vantroyen. Although partly as a result of the erratic supply and poor quality of its w...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is launching 'Powerade Aqua+' in the UK....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp