JAPAN: Asahi revises soft drinks forcast
The revised figure is a considerable improvement on the previous estimate of an operating loss worth ¥1.5 billion.
The revision also included an improved sales outlook, now expected to come in around ¥92.5 billion, up from ¥91.7 billion.
The company reduced its net loss estimate to ¥750m yen from ¥2 billion.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits