JAPAN: Asahi retains top spot in beer rankings
Asahi Breweries retained the number one position in the Japanese beer market in 2002 for the second year running. However, the company's market share fell for the first time in 11 years, suggesting its leadership could be under threat from the number two brewer, Kirin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role