JAPAN: Asahi maintains number one spot in H1 beer shipments
Asahi Breweries ha sheld on to the top spot in the Japanese domestic beer market in the first half of this year, with a 39.2% market share compared to the 35.6% of nearest rival Kirin Brewery. Asahi reached the top spot in 2001 for the first time in 48 years through shipments of beer and happoshu, led in particular by its first happoshu brand Honnama.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- US on-premise at "new normal" - research
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review