JAPAN: Asahi maintains number one spot in H1 beer shipments
Asahi Breweries ha sheld on to the top spot in the Japanese domestic beer market in the first half of this year, with a 39.2% market share compared to the 35.6% of nearest rival Kirin Brewery. Asahi reached the top spot in 2001 for the first time in 48 years through shipments of beer and happoshu, led in particular by its first happoshu brand Honnama.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets