JAPAN: Asahi drops happoshu price
The aggressive pricing trend in the Japanese happoshu market looks set to continue with Japanese brewer, Asahi Breweries Ltd, announcing plans to drop the price of its happoshu low malt drink in late-June. The company will reduce the price of the 350ml can of its primary low-malt beer brand by Y10 to Y135 ($1.09) and will cut the price of the 500ml can from Y195 to Y185.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban