MALAYSIA: Asahi Breweries signs deal with Carlsberg - report
Asahi expands with Carlsberg in Malaysia
Asahi will take advantage of Carlsberg's distribution network in the country to expand its own overseas beer sales, according to a report by Dow Jones yesterday (15 July).
The deal could not be immediately confirmed by just-drinks.
Earlier this year, Carlsberg agreed to import, distribute and sell Asahi's Super Dry in Hong Kong.
Sectors: Beer & cider
One of the first signs of madness, I was always told, is talking to yourself. If that's the case, then Larry Nelson may have finally lost it. Before we cart him off, though, let's listen in on his and...
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign