JAPAN: Asahi Breweries Incurs ¥278m in Q1
Leading Japanese beer maker Asahi Breweries Ltd reported today that it incurred a group net loss of 278 million yen in the January-March first quarter of fiscal 2002 to December, against a year-before loss of 5,045 million yen. The company reported a recurring loss of ¥2,104m, against a year-before loss of ¥4,925m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits