Product Launch - ESTONIA: AS Liviko's Viru Valge Black
Click through to view AS Liviko's Viru Valge Black
AS Liviko's Viru Valge Black
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - Now
Location - Estonia, with plans to launch in Scandinavian, European and Asian markets
Price - Not provided
Distribution - AS Liviko
Viru Valge Black will be marketed as a "premium class vodka which belongs to the same price range as Finlandia and Absolut vodkas", the firm said. The variant will be available in 50cl and 1-litre formats.
Innovation in the spirits industry is 'a good thing'. But, Richard Woodard is worried that, of occasion, some spirits companies run the risk of disappearing up their own still pipes when they over-inn...
A new report incorporating the IWSR's spirits rankings and a just-drinks readership survey confirms Johnnie Walker's status as the undisputed global brand leader in the spirits sector but also has som...
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the appointment of a new VP for global marketing at The Absolut Company....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote