CANADA: Arrowhead Water updates management
Arrowhead Water Products has added three senior managers to the company.
The bottled water company said yesterday (5 June), that Russell Rogers, previously general manager for Arrowhead, will become vice president of operations. Rogers will be responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the company.
Brian McCabe will become controller for the company, bringing over ten years of experience in the bottled water industry.
Paddy McGinley has been recruited as the company's new director of operations for Northern Alberta. McGinley will be responsible for leading and managing the company's day-to-day operations in Edmonton.
Arrowhead has also announced that R. Daniel DeMaere has resigned as chief financial officer and a director of the company.
The company recently sold its retail operations in Dawson Creek and Fort St. John, British Columbia for a cash sum of US$305,000.
The health attributes of bottled water seem incontrovertible but the environmental issues surrounding the production and marketing of bottled water have opened what might have been viewed as a blamele...
Water is a growth area in the soft drinks market, and Nestlé has been a key player in this fast-expanding category. But the Swiss food and drinks giant has particularly high hopes for its Pure Life br...
Arrowhead Water has posted a loss in its third quarter, while sales remained flat in the period....
Arrowhead has redesigned its half litre bottle using 30% less plastic than the average half litre plastic beverage container in an effort to maintain an eco-friendly company....
Nestle Waters is set to buy a water production facility in the US, according to local reports....
Nestle Waters North America has introduced an environmentally-friendly bottle that weighs 15% less than those sold today....
Arrowhead Water has continued to eat into its losses in its first quarter....
Arrowhead Water has promoted its sales and marketing director to the roles of president and CEO....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report