CANADA: Arrowhead Water reports healthy Q3
Canadian bottled water producer Arrowhead Water has posted a 21% rise in third-quarter profits.
The company said yesterday (20 September) that gross profit reached C$871,000 for the three months to 30 June. Sales also rose, up 12.5% to C$2.2m.
Arrowhead also announced that it had won a contract with Canada's WestJet airlines to provide "a complete array of water purification technology and services".
The company also unveiled a 15l PET compressible bottle to be sold in major retail outlets throughout the province of Alberta.
The fact that bad news travels faster than good, and is certainly more likely to make the headlines, is not lost on UK soft drinks companies, so it is somewhat surprising that the British Soft Drinks ...
Since their introduction 30 years ago, the use of PET bottles has expanded hugely in the soft drinks market, writes Richard Corbett of industry analysts Canadean. But challenges remain, not least boos...
Coca-Cola Içecek has rebranded one of its HOD waters....
US soft drinks group Fuze Beverage has updated the look of its bottles for its domestic market....
Coca-Cola North America has added two additions to its Minute Maid offering in the US....
Arrowhead Water has continued to eat into its losses in its first quarter....
Innocent is investing GBP1m (US$1.9m) in rebranding its Juicy Water drink as This Water....
AG Barr has announced it will relaunch its Tizer soft drink brand in the UK this Spring....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research