CANADA: Arrowhead Water reports healthy Q3
Canadian bottled water producer Arrowhead Water has posted a 21% rise in third-quarter profits.
The company said yesterday (20 September) that gross profit reached C$871,000 for the three months to 30 June. Sales also rose, up 12.5% to C$2.2m.
Arrowhead also announced that it had won a contract with Canada's WestJet airlines to provide "a complete array of water purification technology and services".
The company also unveiled a 15l PET compressible bottle to be sold in major retail outlets throughout the province of Alberta.
The fact that bad news travels faster than good, and is certainly more likely to make the headlines, is not lost on UK soft drinks companies, so it is somewhat surprising that the British Soft Drinks ...
Since their introduction 30 years ago, the use of PET bottles has expanded hugely in the soft drinks market, writes Richard Corbett of industry analysts Canadean. But challenges remain, not least boos...
Coca-Cola Içecek has rebranded one of its HOD waters....
US soft drinks group Fuze Beverage has updated the look of its bottles for its domestic market....
Coca-Cola North America has added two additions to its Minute Maid offering in the US....
Arrowhead Water has continued to eat into its losses in its first quarter....
Innocent is investing GBP1m (US$1.9m) in rebranding its Juicy Water drink as This Water....
AG Barr has announced it will relaunch its Tizer soft drink brand in the UK this Spring....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World