CANADA: Arrowhead Water names president, CEO
Arrowhead Water has promoted its sales and marketing director to the roles of president and CEO.
The Canadian home and office delivery water company said today (16 February) that Donald W. Wood would take the top job. Wood had been sales and marketing director since April last year.
Arrowhead said Wood "brings a wealth of experience" to the position. Before joining the company, he worked for US-based Trojan Technologies. Prior to that, he worked for Nestle-Perrier Vittel in Thailand.
Earlier this month, Arrowhead said it had hauled back its losses in its fiscal year. The company saw its net losses fall in the year to 30 September to C$193,100 (US$164,125) from C$838,671 a year earlier.
The health attributes of bottled water seem incontrovertible but the environmental issues surrounding the production and marketing of bottled water have opened what might have been viewed as a blamele...
Water is a growth area in the soft drinks market, and Nestlé has been a key player in this fast-expanding category. But the Swiss food and drinks giant has particularly high hopes for its Pure Life br...
Crown Imports has appointed a new vice president of marketing....
The CEO of Nestle Purina Europe will take over the running of Nestle Waters, following the retirement of it's current CEO....
Arrowhead Water Products has added three senior managers to the company....
Nestlé has unveiled a fruit and vegetable juice in the US targeted at children....
Nestle Waters North America has introduced an environmentally-friendly bottle that weighs 15% less than those sold today....
Nestle Waters is looking to buy an Indian water brand, according to local reports....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review