Product Launch - GLOBAL: Arran Distillers' Robert Burns Single Malt
Click through to view Arran Distillers' Robert Burns Single Malt
Arran Distillers' Robert Burns Single Malt
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From the end of this month
Location - Online and in specialist whisky stores. Set to hit export markets “over the coming months”
Price - In UK, GBP28.99 (US$47) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Indie Brands
Arran Distillers has re-launched its single malt dedicated to Scottish poet Robert Burns. The independent company, first bottled Burns Malt in 2001, shortly after the firm was made a patron of the 'Robert Burns World Federation'.
In 2009, Arran Distillers launched a limited edition version of the expression to commemorate the 250th anniversary of Burns' birth.
Award-winning Scotch whisky producer, Isle of Arran Distillers, have just re-launched their Robert Burns Single Malt, a multi-vintage edition of The Arran Malt named after Scotland’s most famous son.
A fitting tribute to Scotland’s national poet, who famously had a taste for whisky, the new malt will hit stores at the end of September and is set to be a success with both whisky and literature fans alike.
This special Single Malt is the official Scotch whisky commemorating Robert Burns’ legacy and is consequently a highly anticipated launch from Arran Distillery this year.
Made of the finest ex-Bourbon and ex-Sherry casks, with no artificial colouring added, the spirit has a rich and smooth flavour.
Commenting on the flavour of the blend, Arran’s Master Distiller, James MacTaggart, said: “This malt has been skilfully created by combining different ages to produce a beautifully rounded whisky. The sweet, fruity notes and the depth of flavour mean that this malt can be happily enjoyed neat, on the rocks or as part of a classic whisky cocktail.”
Euan Mitchell, Managing Director of Isle of Arran Distilleries, said: “As a Patron of the Robert Burns World Federation we wanted to create something special and with the end result we have achieved liquid poetry.
“Both Burns and whisky are global Scottish icons and we aim to promote this new bottling around the world”.
Retailing at £28.99, the Robert Burns Single Malt is the perfect romantic gift for a whisky lover or poetry fan. Buy online at www.arranwhisky.com.
Original source: Company Release
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research