S AFRICA: Arniston Bay group in distribution switch
South African producer the company of wine people has overhauled its domestic distribution arrangements under an ongoing strategic review of its operations.
The company, known until April as Omnia, has signed partnership deals with South African distributors Smollan Liquor Division (SLD) and NMK Premium Global Brands.
SLD is to manage retail, wholesale and liquor chain distribution of the company of wine people's five core brands - Kumkani, Thandi, Welmoed, Versus and Arniston Bay - while NMK will handle on-trade and independent retail distribution.
"Smollan Liquor Division and NMK Premium Global Brands are well-placed to provide optimal coverage of all market channels," said Bennie van Rensburg, brand and business development manager at the company of wine people.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014