Product Launch - US: Arkenstone Vineyards' 2007 Obsidian Napa Valley
Arkenstone Vineyards' 2007 Obsidian Napa Valley
Category - Wine, Cabernet-based blend
Available - Now
Location - US off- and on-trade in San Francisco and New York, and online
Price - US$120 per bottle, 500 cases available
The wines are available at www.arkenstone.com, as well as at selected retailers and restaurants.
Restaurants serving the wine in the San Francisco Bay Area, include; La Toque, Bouchon, Epic Roast House, Masa's and French Laundry, and in New York City; Per Se, BLT Prime and Quattro at the Trump Soho Hotel. A more complete listing of restaurant availability can be found online.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review