Product Launch - GLOBAL: ArKay Beverages' ArKay alcohol-free whisky
Click through to view ArKay Beverages' ArKay alcohol-free whisky
ArKay Beverages' ArKay alcohol-free whisky
Category - Spirits, whisky, 0% abv
Available - From 1 December
Location - Globally, specific outlets not specified
Price - SRP of US$4 per 35.5cl can, $10 per 1-litre bottle
Distribution - ArKay Beverages
ArKay Beverages is lining up the launch of what it claims is the first alcohol-free whisky in the world.
The Florida-based company said yesterday (3 November) that ArKay has been designed to “allow individuals with medical conditions or with religious beliefs that prohibit alcohol consumption to drink”.
The product has also been Halal-certified by Islamic Food & Nutrition Council of America, although this claim has been questioned by the organisation.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research