USA: Arizona scorched in SoBe lawsuit
South Beach Beverages, LLC., ("SoBe") maker of SoBe beverages announced yesterday that Judge Lawrence M. McKenna of the Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York has issued a decision dismissing all claims pending against SoBe and CEO John Bello, in the suit by the makers of AriZona beverages (Beverage Marketing USA, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row