Product Launch - US: AriZona Beverages' Strawberry Black Tea
Click through to view AriZona Beverages' Strawberry Black Tea
AriZona Beverages' Strawberry Black Tea
Category - Soft drinks, iced tea
Available – From 8 March
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$0.99 per 23oz (68cl) can
Distribution - AriZona Beverages
AriZona Beverages is to extend its line of iced tea offerings.
AriZona Beverages' Strawberry Black Tea is said to be a “flavourful spin on the black tea original,” the company said last week. The can features a chequerboard design, with gold and black lettering.
It is AriZona Beverage's second product launch this month, following Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Pink Lemonade.
AriZona Beverages Sweetens up with Strawberry Iced Tea
WOODBURY, N.Y., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire
AriZona Beverages expands its Iced Tea line to make room for its newest creation, Strawberry Black Tea. A flavorful spin on the black tea original, this beverage celebrates the taste of tea with a fruity twist creating a pleasantly refreshing beverage.
AriZona stays true to its roots with a modern throwback to its original checkerboard design. A small dosage of caffeine and pinch of sweetness in a big 23 oz can is customary among the brand, so it's no surprise that AriZona Beverages once again hit a grand slam with this brand new flavor. The edgy style keeps it real with the perfect balance of black tea and strawberry, and the gold and black lettering certainly makes it destined to stand out on the shelves!
The Strawberry Iced Tea is available in 23 oz cans with a suggested retail price of $0.99. As with all AriZona products, the Strawberry Iced Tea contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 1992, AriZona's mission is to offer top quality beverages in uniquely designed packages that are accessible and affordable. AriZona Beverages — makers of the number one Iced Tea in America, holds a unique position in the global beverage industry with its iconic $0.99 big can and "keeping it real" no frills approach to the consumer market. AriZona never pays for glitzy advertising campaigns to gain consumer loyalty and is constantly ahead of the curve, carving out trends without the use of focus groups and market research. With a loyal following across various demographics, AriZona pulls its own inspiration from its fierce social media following and devoted fan base. To learn more about the AriZona lifestyle, please visit drinkarizona.com; Facebook: AriZonaIcedTea; Twitter: @DrinkAriZona
Original source: Company Release
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report