Product Launch - US: Arizona Beverages' Soda Shaq Cream Soda
Click through to view AriZona Beverages' Soda Shaq Cream Soda
Soda Shaq Cream Soda
Category - Soft drink, CSD, cream soda
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide; 7-11 stores from 24 June
Price - SRP of US$0.99 per 23.5oz (69.5cl) can
Arizona Beverages has teamed up with former basketball player Shaquille O'Neal, turned TV pundit, to launch a range of cream sodas.
Soda Shaq Cream Soda comes in four flavours - Vanilla, Blueberry, Strawberry and Orange - and contains 90 calories per serving. Eight Shaq facial expressions will be featured on the cans, Arizona said.
O'Neal said: “One of my favourite drinks growing up in Newark as a kid was cream soda; together we made an all-star lineup that I’m looking forward to sharing with my fans.”
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets