Product Launch - US: Arizona Beverages' Soda Shaq Cream Soda
Click through to view AriZona Beverages' Soda Shaq Cream Soda
Soda Shaq Cream Soda
Category - Soft drink, CSD, cream soda
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide; 7-11 stores from 24 June
Price - SRP of US$0.99 per 23.5oz (69.5cl) can
Arizona Beverages has teamed up with former basketball player Shaquille O'Neal, turned TV pundit, to launch a range of cream sodas.
Soda Shaq Cream Soda comes in four flavours - Vanilla, Blueberry, Strawberry and Orange - and contains 90 calories per serving. Eight Shaq facial expressions will be featured on the cans, Arizona said.
O'Neal said: “One of my favourite drinks growing up in Newark as a kid was cream soda; together we made an all-star lineup that I’m looking forward to sharing with my fans.”
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends