Product Launch - US: Arizona Beverages' Skinnygirl Sparklers
Click through to view the Skinnygirl Sparklers
Arizona Beverages' Skinnygirl Sparklers
Category - Soft drinks, low-calorie, sparkling
Available - From end of this month
Location - New York, Florida and Chicago; national roll-out to follow
Price - Info not yet available; available in 17-ounce bottles
Distribution - Info not yet available
Arizona Beverages has teamed up with TV host Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl brand to launch a range of low-calorie flavoured waters in the US.
Skinnygirl Sparklers, which are described as fruit water “with a bubbly personality”, were unveiled yesterday on Frankel's syndicated “Bethenny” talk show. The four flavours are: Tangerine Mango, Strawberry Lemonade, Pink Grapefruit and Pineapple Coconut.
A Beam spokesperson told just-drinks today that it is not involved in the Sparklers range. “The scope of our Skinnygirl business is beverage alcohol,” the spokesperson said.
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
M&A activity across the UK food and beverage (F&B) sector is on the up with deal volumes having increased for two consecutive quarters....
Beam Suntory has launched a social media campaign for Sauza 901 Tequila, featuring the brand's co-owner Justin Timberlake. ...
Beam Suntory Inc has come into being, with Suntory Holdings' acquisition of Beam completing today....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends