Product Launch - US: AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Ten Original Lemonade
Click through to view AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Ten Original Lemonade
AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Ten Original Lemonade
Category - Soft drinks, CSD
Available - Since late last month
Location - US
Price - US$0.99 per 23oz can
Distribution - AriZona Beverages
AriZona Beverages has extended its line of Golden Bear soft drinks offerings. The range is named after former professional golfer Jack Nicklaus.
The new variant is available now in the north-east of the US and will roll out across the country throughout the rest of this year.
AriZona Beverages & Jack Nicklaus Expand Popular Golden Bear Line
NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire
AriZona Beverages USA, LLC and Jack Nicklaus are excited to announce the latest addition to the popular Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear line with Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear TEN Original Lemonade. This refreshing, low calorie lemonade contains 5% juice and honey, with only 10 calories per serving.
The honey and ginseng have been added to accentuate the lemonade taste without the tartness of lemons. Like all of AriZona's products, Golden Bear TEN Original Lemonade contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Golden Bear TEN Original Lemonade's distinct packaging makes it easily identifiable. The can displays a photograph of a young Jack Nicklaus after his victory follow through at the 1978 British Open alongside other portraits of memorable personal and athletic achievements.
Due to consumer demand, this is the fourth Golden Bear to be formulated over the short three months since the launch of the line. Golden Bear TEN Original Lemonade has begun distribution in the Northeast and will continue to rollout nationally throughout 2012. The 23-ounce can is pre-priced at $.99.
AriZona Beverages USA LLC was founded in Brooklyn in 1971 by Don Vultaggio and John Ferolito and to this day remains a privately held and family-run American business based in Woodbury, NY. AriZona Beverages--makers of AriZona Iced Tea, waters, juices, energy drinks, sports drinks and powdered tea mixes --is the number one ready-to-drink tea in North America and has begun worldwide expansion starting with South America, Europe and Asia. AriZona's mission is to create the highest quality products, that not only look great, but taste great and are affordable for people to buy.
Original source: Company Release
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends